2020 Vision Campaign Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion begins on 1 November 2019 and finishes on 30 January 2020, or until the prize pool is exhausted, whichever is the earlier (“Promotion Period”).
2. The promoter is Moula Money Pty Ltd (ABN 95 164 875 325) (“Promoter”) of Level 9, South Tower, 459 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
3. Information on how to enter, prize details and conditions, and other details contained within promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering this promotion, or using or taking a prize, the entrant acknowledges that they have read and understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void.
4. Management and employees of the Promoter and its associated companies or subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and all agents of the Promoter, are ineligible to enter the promotion.
5. Entry is only open to business owners residing in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria or Tasmania who are over 18 years of age and have applied for a business loan with Moula within the Promotion Period. (“Entrant”)
7. If the criteria in (5) and (6) are satisfied, the Entrant will be automatically enrolled in the Promotion, without charge. Only one entry per Entrant is permitted.
8. Entries will go into the next scheduled prize draw after receipt. There are three draws in total during the Promotion Period. There are three individual prizes of $2,020.00 each. The total value of the prize pool is AUD$6,060.00.
9. The draws will be conducted at 12:00pm (AEDT) on the following dates:
Prize Draw 1: All eligible entries received from 12:00: 00 am (AEDT) 1 November 2019 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 28 November 2019 will be included in Prize Draw 1 on 29 November 2019.
Prize Draw 2: All eligible entries received from 12:00: 00 am (AEDT) 1 December 2019 to 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 24 December 2019 will be included in Prize Draw 2 on 27 December 2019.
Prize Draw 3: All eligible entries received from 12:00: 00 am (AEST) 2 January 2020 to 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 30 January 2020 will be included in Prize Draw 3 on 31 January 2020.
10. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter at Level 9, South Tower, 459 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 via automatic or manual random selection.
11. One Entrant will randomly be selected to win the prize for each Prize Draw and notified by telephone (“Winner”). All Winners’ names will be also published on the Promoter’s website competition page (www.moula.com.au/2020-terms-and-conditions), and Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Names will remain on the Promoter’s website for a period of 28 days from date of notification.
12. If the Winner cannot be contacted on the day of the draw or is in breach of any of these terms and conditions, another Entrant will randomly be selected as an alternative Winner. Any unclaimed prize will be re-drawn after the original draw date at 2.00pm (AEDT) as follows:
Prize Draw 1 Re-draw: 29 November 2019
Prize Draw 2 Re-draw: 27 December 2019
Prize Draw 3 Re-draw: 31 January 2020
13. The prize will be paid or credited to the Winner’s Moula loan account within 28 days of the prize being drawn. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for tax, costs or fees incurred by winning Entrants.
14. This promotion is not a game of skill.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
16. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. Winners will also be required to take a photo of themselves and post to their social media business pages within 24 hours of being notified of the win, and tag Moula with the caption: “I just won $2020 from Moula to help me fund my 2020 vision” or similar caption as determined by Moula from time to time.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any Entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this game or these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities. The laws of Victoria govern the promotion.
20. This promotion is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/39286