65 per cent of SMEs get paid late and see their cash flow suffer for it. Across accounting practices, one study placed lock-up periods at 77 days on average, and by all reports, late payments have only compounded over COVID.
Download our white paper to learn about the implications of late payments for SMEs in general, and accounting firms in particular. We explore a range of ways to reduce debtor days, before arriving on smart and targeted solutions for accounting business owners and practice managers.
Key topics covered:
- Steps to assist in reducing work in progress and debtor days
- How to control causes of cash flow shortages
- The pros and cons of different fee funding solutions
- How to implement terms that guarantee payment upfront
- A smarter way to outsource accounts receivable